We organize and visualize your information, and turn it into communication.
Website visitors who don’t readily find what they want leave in a heartbeat. The culprit is usually one of the following reasons, or any combination thereof:
- the information is missing
- the information is not on the expected spot
- the terminology of the website does not match that of the user
- the navigational structure is confusing
A website can only be useful when the right information is in the right place. Visitors are indeed irritable, and the competition is only a mouse-click away.
Our approach to information architecture ensures that you and your customers can see the wood from the trees, by:
- setting up an inventory of existing information and restructuring the content
- organizing usability tests to uncover weak points
- outlining the relationships between the various communication and information flows
- defining which information in what structure works best for your business
- organizing contextual relationships into metadata
- enriching knowledge management with online resources
- providing alternative visualizations of information